At a Halloween party, children can share everything, costumes, make-up, decoration, stories, songs, but above all some delicious 'scary' recipes, which will give a more fun sense to the celebration.
These cobweb pancakes or pancakes, they can become a breakfast or a Halloween snack for children. Besides being delicious, it is healthy.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 11/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Spread oil
Get inspired by this original recipe and have fun with the children in the Halloween party. We tell you the step by step of this easy, simple and homemade recipe.
1. In a blender, beat the milk, egg, flour, sugar, salt and butter, until you get a homogeneous dough.
2. Brush the bottom of a frying pan with oil (non-stick) and bring it to the fire.
3. When hot, add the pancake batter using a mixing dispenser in a spider web pattern.
4. Wait for it to brown on one side and turn carefully so that it is done on both sides.
5. And so, our edible web will be ready.
Tips: If you wish, you can spread it with jam, with butter, with some syrup, or just eat it that simple.
Happy and delicious Halloween!
You can read more articles similar to Delicious pancakes or pancakes in the shape of a spider web. Recipe for Halloween, in the Halloween category on site.