We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Halloween is finally coming! Let's count the things that cannot be missing at our costume party: ghosts, pumpkins and spiders!
We encourage you to hang spider webs on furniture, doors, windows; and to put the spiders on a tray… Of course, we are talking about chocolate spiders. Take note of this fun Halloween recipe.
- 60 gr unsalted butter
- 110 grams of sugar
- 1 XL egg
- 90 gr of cake flour
- 20 gr unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 60 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 ml whipping cream
- 175 gr of chocolate to melt
- 12 sticks for pop cakes
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate noodles
- Black fondant
1. In a bowl, beat the butter, which must be at room temperature, along with the sugar. When these two ingredients have been integrated, add the egg and continue beating. We sift flour, cocoa and yeast on top of the mixture while continuing to beat. We add the milk and the vanilla extract; and beat until the mixture is homogeneous.
2. We distribute the dough in our mold to pop cakes and bake 25 minutes. We let the mold cool completely and carefully unmold the cake balls. We booked.
3- We melt 15 gr of the 175 gr of chocolate. We dip one end of the pop cake sticks in the melted chocolate and introduce them one by one into the sponge balls. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile we prepare the coverage to cover. We heat the cream in a saucepan and when it starts to boil, add the rest of the chocolate, which must be chopped. We stir well and let it temper. With the help of a spoon, and very carefully, we cover the sponge cake balls with the topping that we have just prepared. We booked.
5. Knead the fondant, and make six small balls (for each cake ball) to give them the shape of the spider's legs.
6. We glue the eyes, and with the help of a stick for pop cakes, we make three holes on each side, and we introduce the fondant legs. Finally, we sprinkle the chocolate noodles. Fun and delicious!
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate spider cake pops recipe for Halloween, in the category of Halloween on site.