Solidarity is an essential value that we can teach our children from a very young age. Also, it is related to many other values, like that of empathy or tolerance.
You can teach your child to be more supportive in many different ways. You can use your own example, and also tools such as stories, fables with values or, for example, famous phrases about solidarity, which will also help you educate children in values. Here are 41 phrases about solidarity so you can reflect on this most important value with your child.
1. When spiders come together, they can tie up a lion
2. Getting together is a start, staying together is progress, working together is success
3. The destiny of all depends on the behavior of each one
(Alexander the Great)
4. What is the essence of life? Serve others and do good
5. Solidarity is not an act of charity, but a mutual aid between forces fighting for the same goal
6. Liable is the work when many share the fatigue
7. You have to come together, not to be together, but to do something together
8. There is no good that does not delight us if we do not share it
9. When SELF is replaced by US, even sickness becomes well-being
11. One by one, we are all mortal. Together we are eternal
12. There is no stability without solidarity, nor solidarity without stability
(Jose Manuel Barroso)
13. True security is found more in security than in isolated individual effort
14. Let us never suppose ourselves alone or weak, because there are powerful armies behind us that we cannot conceive even in dreams. If we raise our spirits there will be no harm that can touch us
15. Racism is not fought with racism, the best way to fight racism is with solidarity
16. We make a living with what we receive, but we make a living with what we give
17. We have come to this world as brothers; So let's walk hand in hand and one in front of the other
18. The first step in the evolution of ethics is a sense of solidarity with other human beings
19. If cat and dog can be together, why can't we all love each other?
20. No one who has lightened the weight of his fellow men will have failed in this world
21. True solidarity is only possible between solidarity
22. What you give, you give it to yourself. What you do not give, you take it away
24. No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude
(Alfred North Whitehead)
25. Small things are responsible for big changes
26. You will not know all that I am worth until I can be with you all that I am
27. Solidarity and mutual aid are the most important means for animal species to survive
(Christian Lous Lange)
28. Be the change you want to see in the world
29. There are fewer needs the more others feel
30. It is important to show solidarity to a child. It is important for a child to grow up in a situation where they see love, solidarity, commitment and honor.
31. Peace cannot be achieved by force; can only be achieved with understanding
32. When men are brought together for some purpose, they discover that they can also achieve other ends whose achievement depends on their mutual union.
33. There are no problems that we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve alone
(Lyndon Baines Johnson)
35. Within each social group a feeling of solidarity prevails, an imperative need to work together and enjoy doing it, which represents a high moral value
(Christian Lous Lange)
36. If nothing saves us from death, unless love saves us from life
37. Helping others is like helping yourself
38. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking. What is for me?
39. No matter what you do in life, do it with all your heart
40. The strongest bond of human sympathy should be to unite people of all nations and all languages
41. Working in a team is cooperating, is to eliminate individualistic barriers and undo territories' (David Fischman)
You can read more articles similar to 41 phrases about solidarity to educate children in values, in the Securities category on site.