The questions must have a purpose, an objective and a moment to ask. Our children must perceive that we ask ourselves questions to strengthen the relationship, and not for other purposes such as gossip, invade your privacy or control.
We propose a series of powerful questions for a happy family, which will help you strengthen the bond between all its members.
The importance of the questions lies in the awareness we make of the current moment. They also allow us to focus and pay attention to the topics that really interest us. Thus, you may always be focused on what goes wrong, and not on what is actually done or going right. For this, this is a good question:
1. What can I learn from this situation?
The change of focus will allow us change our moodTherefore, you can ask yourself:
2. What am I really happy about in my life right now?
Sometimes we suppress information to make us feel good, so a good question can bring us back the reasons why I can feel good again:
3. What is important to me? What is really important in my life?
Powerful questions open up new worlds and you can access resources, which you would not have otherwise considered, even though they are within you available for when you need them. Of course, they need time to do them and above all, time for our children to answer them or continue to delve into them.
If we relate powerful questions with education of our children, we can ask ourselves, before starting to execute behaviors, ask yourself, and more importantly, answer yourself, the following questions:
- What do I want to teach my children?
- What kind of parent do I want to be?
- Why do I want to educate them?
- How am I educating?
- How is my relationship with them? How would I like it to be? How can i improve it
- How do I want to be the best example for my child?
- What pieces are essential in my child's education?
- How to establish references for a happy coexistence?
- Do I want to teach or educate or let him discover?
- How do I want to reconcile my family and professional life?
- How can I improve my relationship with my family?
- How can I meet the needs of each member of my family?
- What values do I want to transmit to my son?
- What behaviors of my parents do I not want to relive in my children? What behaviors from my parents do I want to transmit to my children?
- How do I want them to learn to manage emotions?
- How would you like to be remembered as a father or mother?
- What is the meaning and direction of my family?
- How can we contribute to society as a family?
Add the questions that you feel can improve your personal and family environment, to feel proud of the family you have.
And if you want, before getting to the questions to relate to your family, Find out, through these other questions, how you feel or have felt the relationship with your parents. These questions will help you position yourself in your current family relationship.
- What is family to me?
- What do I admire about my father?
- What do I admire about my mother?
- What do I thank my father for? And my mother?
- What values do I highlight from my parents?
- What word would define my father or my mother?
You can read more articles similar to Powerful Questions for a Happy Family, in the category of Family conciliation on site.